- Co-operation and partnership with customers and their satisfaction is our stable priority.
- Very high priority is given to improving the safety of equipment and processes, occupational safety, health and environment (HSE).
- Employees on all working levels are responsible not only for their own safety but also for the safety of others around them. Therefore the company allows employees and their representatives, respectively, to actively intervene in increasing the OHS level.
- Proper operation is based on clear competencies, determination of responsibilities and powers.
- Development and sharing of skills and knowledge contributes to the improvement of safety and is part of our professional approach.
- Information collection, processing and analysis help us fulfill ambitious goals in improving the management system of the company in all areas.
- In the area of emergency planning we strive to achieve high standards in prevention, knowledge of the principles of health and safety at work and material supply. Knowledge and principles in mentioned areas are continuous and developing part of the professional qualifications of all employees.
- We conduct open dialogue with all concerned groups and regions where we operate, and we search for common solutions for the sustainable development of environment, and assist in their implementation.
- By applying new elements into the HSE system we keep our processes and working environment safe, in order to protect us, our suppliers, and the company's assets against the risk of injury, loss of property or damage.
- We also require our suppliers to follow the same corporate responsibility principles.
Emergency green line
Tel.: 0800 123 088