NAFTA applies the principles of responsible business to the communities and areas in which it operates. We believe that supporting public service projects is essential and so we are a partner in community development and environmental, learning and cultural activities focused on health, family and sports.
As part of our social responsibility programme, we supported the projects:
- reconstruction of civic buildings and monuments
- reconstruction of roads, school facilities or healthcare centers
- educational programmes, purchase of learning aids
- building and reconstruction of children playgrounds and civic sports fields
- social and music events and municipal festivities
- sports events in the municipality and running organisations
- projects for handicapped children
NAFTA provides support in the social and healthcare area by financial assistance to children with disabilities. Our employees regularly participate in these voluntary financial donations. Philanthropic activities at our company also include donating blood as part of the "NAFTA Blood Donation" and participation at volunteer activities.
Contact for community activities
Tel: +421 2 4024 2696
Mobile: + 421 918 907 175